ISO is a single file contains all Windows 10 installation so that it can be burned on a USB drive or a DVD drive to make the drive bootable. You will be able to install operating system and you can install the Operating System without formatting the primary C drive. The Windows 10 ISO Download setup comes in the form of an ISO file. An ISO is a single file containing all Windows 10 installation media.
How to download Windows 10 ISO ?
- First, download Windows Update Assistant and click on the update option.
- Now, check the compatibility of the latest Windows version with your hardware.
- Click on the Next button and start downloading.
- Wait for a while till the downloading and installation process is not successfully done.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Finally, it will restart computer automatically.
Windows 10 ISO Download without Media Creation Tool :
- Open the webpage on Google Chrome.
- For opening the inspect panel press Ctrl + Shift + i.
- Go to More Tools > Network Conditions > User Agent > uncheck.
- Hit the reload button and select the edition of Windows ISO you want to download.
- Select the Windows 10 edition > Confirm button.
- Choose the language > Confirm button.
- You will be provided with two buttons on the next screen.
- Download will start immediately.
Windows 10 Edition Download:
- Go to Microsoft’s evaluation center page.
- Select the Windows Evaluations > evaluation file.
- There are two editions available:
ISO – Enterprise
ISO – LTSC (LTSC is a long term support channel)
- Fill the following details name, company name, company size, job title, work email address, work phone number, and country. – Press the Continue option.
- Now, select your platform (32-bit or 64-bit).
- It will immediately start the download.