Microsoft PowerPoint is an amazing software developed by Microsoft Office. Microsoft PowerPoint is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite Software.
It contains many functions such as text, graphics, tables, charts, clip art, drawings, animations, video clips, onscreen presentations, slides, headouts, speaker notes and outlines.
What is the full-form of MS PowerPoint?
The full-form of MS PowerPoint is Microsoft Power Point and this happens in business and office meetings.
What are the features Of MS PowerPoint?
- We can use this MS Power Point tool like any other office tool like MS Word and MS Excel.
- Make our presentation attractive through animation transitions and special effects.
- This program is the most trusted and reliable program ever.
- After learning PowerPoint you can get not only presentation but also job.
- You can convert your slide into a video and download it as a video.
What is the standard PPT size?
Standard (4:3) slides have a size of 10 x 7.5 inches or 25.4 x 19.05 cm. Widescreen (16:9) is the default slide size in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, 2016 and 365. Widescreen (16:9) slides have a size of 13.33 x 7.5 inches or 33.867 x 19.05 cm.
Components of MS PowerPoint:
These elements include the Office button, Title bar, Tabs, scroll bars and a Status bar.
What are the uses of MS PowerPoint?
- Education: Teachers can use ppt to explain the content written in books in PowerPoint slides through highlight text, pictures, charts and videos etc.
Students use it to present the work given by the teacher.
- Business: You can present your products, services and offers in front of your team. With which you can make a good plan for your business with your team.
- Finance Department: In the finance sector, it is used to represent budget and annual estimates.
- Sales and Marketing: PowerPoint is used more for presenting products in the field of sales and marketing.
- Personal use: You can also use it for personal presentation like a family function wedding, birthday, etc.
How to Start MS PowerPoint?
Step 1: Click on the Windows Start button on the computer and then select All Programs.
Step 2: After that you have to search for Microsoft Office by scrolling in All Program or you can also search for it by searching and click on Microsoft PowerPoint.
Benefits of MS PowerPoint:
- You can put your ideas in front of people in a better way.
- It helps you to explain a topic in sequence.
- More beneficial to prepare a project quickly.
- It’s biggest advantage is that it provides all the facilities to you for free.
- Easy to operate that you can easily use it in every field.