The name clip art remained, and continues to be used, even though the old clipped images have been replaced by computer graphics. Many images are available for free, while others require a fee.
Using clip art images you can create desktop wallpapers, collages, websites and you can design advertising posters, booklets, calendars, etc.
What are the uses of clip art?
- Useful for viewing thousands of pictures.
- User can import and insert in a document created in a desktop publishing platform.
- To enhance the appearance of a document.
- User can make office presentations.
- Provide you visuals for different media.
Can I use clip art to sell?
It’s a very popular digital resource that’s sold on lots of online marketplaces by illustrators, graphic designers, and even someone just making their first digital drawing.
Selling clip art is a fantastic way to make some extra money through passive income. It may be appropriate and lawful to use royalty-free images in most graphic design projects.
How to insert clip art?
Step-1 Select Insert and click on the Online Pictures.
Step-2 Type a word or phrase to describe what you’re looking for and press Enter.
Step-3 Filter the results by Type for Clipart.
Step-4 Select a picture.
Step-5 Press Insert option.
How do you put clip art on a picture?
Step-1 Select the Insert tab.
Step-2 Click the Clip Art command in the examples group.
Step-3 The clip art options appear in the task pane to the right of the document.
Step-4 Enter keywords in the Search and insert the related picture.
Step-5 Click the drop-down arrow in the Results should be.
Is it legal to use clip art?
Public Domain clip art is not copyright protected and can generally be used for any purpose. But you should always read the Terms and Conditions of Use to determine what you can and can’t do with clip art.
What are rules for clipart?
- Use clip art in your school assignments and projects.
- Clip art in your church brochure.
- Use clip art for personal, noncommercial uses.
- Not to use clip art to advertise your business.
- Not to use for creating company’s logo.