VLC is a popular media player among its users. It is a stable, light, and flexible media player compared to many other heavyweights. It is one of the most widely used media players for both Windows and Mac. This article will help you to learn how to download the free VLC media player on your computer or smartphone.
How to download VLC Media Player on your device?
Follow the below steps to install VLC Media Player on Windows:
- Open a web browser and search for VLC Media Player official website.
- Now, you’ll see an orange “Download VLC” button, simply click on it.
- Then VLC file will download automatically, find it and double-click the downloaded VLC setup file.
- Now it will ask you to allow this app to make changes to your device, if you agree tap Yes.
- On the installer language screen, select a language, and then click OK.
- To go to the installation page, simply tap Next three times.
- On the next page, tap install at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Finish button after the installation process is complete.
- At this point, VLC Media Player is successfully downloaded to the system.
Note: Downloading vlc media player on Mac is same as above, may be some option will be different but the precess is same.
- Open an App Store (a white “A” on a light-blue background) on your device.
- Tap Search in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Type VLC in the search bar and tap to hit search.
- Tap GET to the right of the “VLC for Mobile” heading.
- If requested, enter your Apple ID Password and Sign-in, doing so will allow VLC to begin installing.
Download Vlc on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app icon that looks like a multi-colored triangle.
- Now, you can see the search bar; it’s at the top of the screen. Click on it,
- Type in Vlc. Look for VLC for Android and tap the app in the resulting drop-down menu.
- Tap INSTALL on the right side of the page and it will prompt VLC to begin downloading onto your Android.