Malware is a software that is created by a hacker, through which the hacker can steal the personal data present in someone’s computer and harm that person and his data. Malicious intent is often the theft of your personal information or the creation of a backdoor on your computer, which gives someone access to steal your data.
Malwarebytes is a type of popular anti-malware software that allows computer users to keep their computer systems secure. It is a type of popular anti-malware software that allows computer users to keep their computer systems secure.
Follow the steps given below to download Malwarebytes :
- Download the latest version of Malwarebytes for Windows.
- In the Downloads folder, double-click the MBSetup.exe setup file.
- Click Install.
- After the installation is complete, click Done.
- Open the Malwarebytes app.
- You are taken to the main Dashboard of the program.
Follow the given steps to login to Malwarebytes Login:
- Click here to open the My Account login page.
- Enter your registered email address.
- Enter your password.
- Check the box next to I’m not a robot.
- Click Login and verification code is sent to your email inbox.
- Find and open the Verify your recent sign in email and copy the verification code.
- Return to the My Account sign in page.
- Check the box next to I’m not a robot and click VERIFY to confirm your identity.
Activate your subscription for Malwarebytes
Follow the instructions below to activate your subscription to Malwarebytes:
- Click the Malwarebytes icon Malwarebytes-Blue-48×48.png to open the application.
- Click Activate license.
- Enter the email address used to setup your My Account.
- Enter the password used to setup your My Account.
- Click Sign in.
- When your subscription activates, click Done.
PROS and CONS of Malwarebytes:
- It’s stable in Windows 10: Some users experienced seemingly random blue-screen errors in Windows 10 unless we disabled most or all of Malwarebytes’ active scanning functions.
- The scanning engine remains high-quality: The app’s malware scanner picked up some files and a Registry entry left over from an apparently incomplete uninstallation of a third-party driver management utility.
- Detailed, plain-English explanations: Malwarebytes is good at telling you exactly what a given feature is doing. Take the “Usage and Threat Statistics” toggle, for example.
- Limited testing by independent labs: Malwarebytes does not submit its apps to the full gauntlets provided by AV-Test and AV-Comparatives, whose testing takes special notice of zero-day security.
Benefits of Malwarebytes Software:
- With the help of some applications, you can protect your identity from theft.
- No other person can steal your personal data and your data is safe from hackers.
- No person can use your identity and your personal data for their benefit.
- There is more software in the market that you can use and you do not have to pay any money for it.
- You can completely trust Malware bytes as it is totally different from other antivirus.
- It has a decent antivirus scanner.
- Key Benefits.
- Blocks zero-hour malware.
- Saves legacy systems.
- It increases productivity.
- Easy management.
Is Malwarebytes Safe?
Yes, Malwarebytes is safe. It has a decent antivirus scanner, real-time protection that offers multiple layers of protection against malware, system vulnerabilities, and online threats, and a browser extension that provides additional protection against phishing and malicious sites.
We do not and will not sell your data to third parties. Our primary purpose in collecting your data is to be able to equip you with effective products and services that provide a more agile, dynamic response to new and unknown threats.