X-box is One of the most well-known gaming consoles available today. Xbox is the largest platform in the United States with millions of users. Microsoft’s Xbox console has been continuously improving since its release in 2001 and has competed with the likes of PlayStation, Nintendo, and other gaming devices. You need to be signed in to an Xbox account to take advantage of your gaming on Xbox. For this use https //www.microsoft.com/link code.
Image https //www.microsoft.com/link code shows examples of code
How to Create Microsoft Account for Xbox?
To create a Microsoft account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Microsoft by selecting Sign In.
- Enter the email address that will be associated with your account.
- Enter your desired password for your account.
Note: Password must include at least two of the following.
Such as – uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
- Use the drop-down menu to specify your country/region and date of birth.
- Microsoft will send you a verification code via email. Enter or copy and paste the code, then click Next.
Link Xbox code using https //www.microsoft.com/link code –
Many people don’t understand the most basic requirement needed to log into your Xbox account. The most basic requirement is passing keys. The pass key can be used by users as a substitute for your Microsoft account username and password. If you have a passkey, with it you can log into your account without any hassle. The main benefits that come with having an account with Passkey.
- Passkey will help you stay away from Microsoft account costs.
- Passkey also allows you to secure your account by ensuring that and having an access key helps you control it.
- You can sign up to any of your Xbox accounts as the passkey can be linked to your account. This means you don’t have to do more than one sign-in, allowing users to focus on what’s important.
- If you have forgotten your passkey, the Xbox console will notify you that the Microsoft account password has failed when you go to https //www.microsoft.com/link code and try to enter login details.