HP Printer Error e3 means that there is a problem with the ink carriage or print head and most probably they are not working. This issue is something very common in printers, including HP ones and are easy to resolve. There are some users who have encountered printing problems while taking a print out.
Some users have encountered difficulties printing or printing out. There are some of the ways HP Printer Error E3 can be solved. HP printer error e3 is basically a cartridge error. Please keep in mind that it is not an incompatible toner error. A strange kind of code will be highlighted on the screen because of some kind of problem in its external and internal effects. If you are facing some similar HP printer error like – HP printer error e2, 0x6100004a, 59.f0, e4, e1 you will be able to find solutions.
Causes HP Printer Error e3:-
As we know that this error shows up when the flag sensors on the toners and cartridges cannot be engaged in the printing procedure. This may happened due to some few reasons. Let’s see them below:
- The flag sensor gets clipped due to the paper jam in the printer.
- Any foreign element gets in the way of flag sensor to engage with the steel plate.
- Lack of use of genuine cartridge and toners.
How do we repair HP Printer Error e3 ?
When working with HP Printers, you will face Error code E3 when attempting to print the page. For repairing it you can use 4 ways:
- Reboot your HP printer.
- Examine the carriage.
- Use the Printer Troubleshooter.
- Please contact HP Service center.
Troubleshooting Steps HP Printer Error E3 :-
- First you need to empty the input tray of all paper.
- Remove all of the chit-chat papers that are strewn about on the input tray area as well.
- If you will see some jammed file, delete it as well.
- Once you’ve completed all of these measures, press the cancel button to get the jammed paper removed from the printer automatically.
- Remove all of the clogged paper from the production tray areas.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Keep the printer turned on while slowly removing all of the power cords and other cables.
- Now search the ink cartridge access area for any paper jams if you find any objects or papers are present, carefully separate them.
- Open the carriage road, push it to the right and, if necessary, remove the paper.
- Finally, close the ink cartridge access door, turn on the printer, and print a test page to ensure that the code E3 is no longer present.