If you have an HP printer wherein you are encountering the B0605 error, then you must know how to fix the issue. Mostly HP printers work efficiently and are brilliant devices that are used both in offices and homes. There are a large number of HP device users who are using a different type of devices and tasks.
If you are facing a B0605 error printer, then either you can troubleshoot the same by yourself. If you are planning to troubleshoot the problem, then this blog is for you.
Solutions for resolving the HP Printer Error B0605 :-
Solution 1 :
This method works when the printer software driver is already installed on the PC. Steps to be undertaken under this type are-
a) Placing printer in boot code mode- First check the printer is placed in the boot code mode. For this, the cancel and ok buttons are held down.
b) Ensure connectivity- Ensure that the HP printer is connected to PC along USB.
c) Option selection- This is the last step of the method where the HP printer is selected from the drop-down list and send firmware button is clicked.
Solution 2 :
In this type, the printer software driver is not found on the PC. The steps under this type are-
- Push in the CD of HP printer installation.
- Select settings and from options click Printers and faxes.
- Click on the options to add a printer and select next.
- Check for any local printer connected to your computer, disallow automatic detection option and install the plug and play printer.
- Select the next button and choose file < disk button.
- Browse to find the CD drive in which printer installation CD is inserted, click okay.
- Select printer installation CD and move to the next button.
- Specify the name of the printer, move to next.
- Click no followed with next selecting finish button at last.
- Once done verify if the printer is listed in printer and Faxes window.
- Click properties < right click on the printer.
- Select ports tab and check USB sort.
- Close new hardware found wizard as it appears.
We are discussing here about the HP Printer Error B0605 In this article you will get all the procedures and steps to fix the HP Printer Error. As we all know that there are so many errors our HP printer faced. If you want to know about the fixing the HP Printer Error e1, e2, e3, e4, 19a0020, e9 you can get information by clicking here.