Microsoft PowerPoint is easy to use and a powerful tool for delivering presentations. Whether your presentation needs a visual kick, tools for collaboration, easy access or the ability to share information beyond the initial meeting, PowerPoint is a great choice. In this article we will tell you how to use powerpoint.
Features of powerpoint:
Below are the most favorite features of powerpoint:
- Favorite features of Pp is the “Design Ideas“.
- Slide Transitions.
- Merge Shapes.
- Pp Notes for Presentation.
PowerPoint is a powerful slide show presentation program. It is a standard component of the company’s Microsoft Office suite of software, and is bundled with Word, Excel and other Office productivity tools. Presentation allows you to use images, audio, and video for greater visual impact. These visual and audio cues can help a presenter be more improvised and interactive with the audience. The program uses slides to communicate rich information in multimedia. To know more about what is powerpoint click here…
- Through this, the audience feels like a king together.
- Spread your ideas and move people forward.
- Show only what you are saying in pesentation.
- Practice design, don’t pay so much attention to the decoration.
- Cultivate healthy relationships.
Steps to use microsoft powerpoint:
You use powerpoint to make your presentation memorable, which gives you the ability to create a powerful visual aid that helps you get the most out of your presentation. Follow the steps below to start :
- To create a presentation, first open PowerPoint.
- You now choose between a blank presentation and a template to start a new file.
- To apply a theme to your project, click the Design tab and select a theme.
- To use the template, either click on the ‘Design’ tab or go to ‘File’ again and click on ‘New from template’.
- Insert a new slide by clicking the ‘Home’ tab and then the ‘New Slide’ button.
- What content do you want to put on the slide, including the title, text, and imagery
- Put that.
- Keep the amount of text under 6-8 lines (or 30 words) at least 24 pt in size.
- Add pictures by clicking ‘Insert’ and clicking on the ‘Picture’ icon.
- Now create your title slide because that’s what the audience sees first. It should be easy to read and give a basic overview of the topic of the presentation.
- Now add new slide for content.
- Navigate your presentation.
- Preview your presentation.
- Pressing F5 to start a slideshow can provide a basic feel for the flow of your presentation at this point.
- You can also add video files to your slides.