To unhide row in excel you have to use the Ctrl + A shortcut. Then Right-click any of the selected rows and Unhide all the hidden rows, After that right-click any of the selected columns.
Unhide row in excel :-
1.Locate all hidden rows-First click on the home tab then find the Editing functions which is located on the right-hand side. from the editing functions, click on find & select, then go to special and select visible cells only, which shows you the hidden rows placed within a white border.
- Fix row heights–After locating the hidden rows, you may see some hidden rows ones that weren’t identified in your initial search.
- Remove Excel filters-Rows that your co workers have filtered out may not show up in your initial search for hidden rows, which prevents you from un hiding them. You can identify filtered out rows when your row numbers are blue rather than black.
- Save your work-It’s an important practice to save your work as separate files with time stamps before and after making major edits. you can access any lost information or refer to the original formatting of the file if you plan to restore it.
- Unhide all rows-There are a few methods that you can use to unhide all of your rows on your Excel spreadsheet. Here are some of the common ways you can try.
- Use the select all button – In the top left corner of your spreadsheet, there’s a triangle icon in between the first row and A column. Clicking on this icon, select the entire
spreadsheet, click on the Home tab, Format icon and select to unhide rows from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Use keyboard shortcuts – Depending on your operating system, you can use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + A or Command + A to select the entire document. Then you can press Ctrl + Shift + 9 to unhide all rows on your spreadsheet.
How to unhide multiple rows in Excel?
Depending on your operating system, you can use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + A or Command + A to select the entire document. Then you can press Ctrl + Shift + 9 to unhide all rows on your spreadsheet.
Why will rows not unhide in Excel?
Frozen Panes and unhiding rows go to the VIEW and FREEZE PANES buttons. If it says ‘Unfreeze Panes’ then this is the problem. once you freeze them you will be able to scroll upwards and see the hidden rows.