Share files over Bluetooth in windows that lets you connect devices and use them for listening to music, sharing files, and more. After a proper connection you can share files between mobile devices and PC. It’s also a great way to send files to someone nearby without using the internet or your local network.
How to share files over Bluetooth ?
- First make sure yourself that both devices are paired correctly and also ready to receive files.
- Select the Start menu > Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Devices.
- Open the Device settings and send or receive files via Bluetooth.
- Select Bluetooth file transfer > Send files > Next.
- Click on the Browse option > the file or files to share > Open > Next.
- On the receiving device, have your friend accept the file.
- Select the files you want to share, then click the Share hub icon, then click Bluetooth.
- Choose the paired device you would like to share your files with and wait while the files are sent.
- To send files from Windows 10, click Send or receive files via Bluetooth in the Bluetooth window.
- Browse to the files you want to share, and on your phone, select Accept.
Share files via Bluetooth :
- Click the Share hub > Bluetooth.
- Choose the paired device you want to share your files.
- Under ‘Bluetooth and other devices settings’ slide the ‘Bluetooth’ toggle to ‘On’ position.
- Select ‘Bluetooth’ > ‘Send a file’ > ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Browse’, choose the file or files to share > Open > ‘Next‘ to send it > ‘Finish‘.
Steps to Connect PC to your Android phone :
- Turn on the Bluetooth and pair it with your phone.
- Select the start menu > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Scroll down and pair your both devices for a proper sharing and receiving files by Bluetooth.
- Select Send files and choose the phone.
- Select Browse to find the file or files to share select Open > Next to send.
- Confirm that share files over Bluetooth in windows you want to accept the file.
Steps to connect Android Phone to your Windows PC :
- Turn on the PC and pair your android to it.
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- In Bluetooth File Transfer, select Receive files.
- Pick your Windows PC in the Choose Bluetooth Device screen.
- Save the received file options will now come up in the Bluetooth File Transfer window.
Why Bluetooth is not working in windows ?
It causes because devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. For resolving this issue try to reset your device or tablet “forget” the connection.