Screenshot on PC by using keyboard shortcuts Windows Key + Shift + S. You can screenshot in many shapes like a rectangular, free-form, window, or full-screen capture. It gives you a load of options when it comes to screen shotting your PC display. The most obvious way is to Hit the Prt Sc button/or Print Scrn button.
How to take a screenshot ?
Take screenshot using Print screen:
- Press the PrtScn on your keyboard.
- The screenshot will be automatically saved to your Clipboard.
- To save the file into any particular folder if you want to paste the screenshot in any program.
- To capture the screen, tap the Windows key + Print Screen key.
- The screenshot will be automatically saved to the folder > Screenshots folder.
Use the game bar key :
- Press the Windows + G key on your keyboard.
- Go to the Start Menu > Settings > “Gaming”.
- Switch is labeled “Record game clips, screenshots and broadcast using Game bar” is On.
Take Screenshot on PC using Snipping Tool :
- Press the Windows +Shift +S to open the Snipping Tool.
- Select the type of screenshot you want to take and click on the mode option on the snipping tool and select various types of shapes of taking Screenshot.
- Select the New option and highlight position of the screen will allow you to select a part of the screen.
- Click Edit to adjust the image and you can even export the image to Paint 3D if you want more editing tools.
- Click File and save it as a keyword name or topic name you want to save.