MacOS Mojave release a Dark Mode interface in 2018, Dark Mode interface became one of the biggest attractions and even reasons why people upgraded. The iOS Dark Mode followed. Developers that create software for Mac and iOS started tailoring their products for dark interfaces. And this is great at least for your eyes. If you’re using your Mac in the night hours or dark environments, a white screen will definitely give you eyestrain and stress.
Steps to enable dark mode on Mac:
Here’s how to turn on Dark Mode:
- Choose System Preferences on the menu bar.
- Select General.
- In the “Appearance” section at the top of the window, click the “Dark” option.
- Those are the only steps required to enable Dark Mode.
On macOS catalina and big sur :
Dark mode premiered in macOS Mojave and has been refined with the release of catalina. Here’s how to enable it:
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Then click on General.
- Select the theme under Appearance.
- MacOS Mojave will give you two options – Dark and Light, Catalina adds support for Auto Dark Mode on top. If you set appearance to Auto, your Mac will automatically enable Light Mode in the daytime and Dark Mode in the nighttime.
Chrome dark mode settings on mac:
There are a few ways to bring darkness into Chrome:
- Go to System Preferences > General > Appearance > Dark.
- This way, the websites that are using Dark themes, will automatically change the color scheme.
That’s all on how to make mac dark mode? when you turn on your mac then read above ways. Here, we have provided every possible ways that you can try out.