A printer driver is software that your computer uses to speak to a physical printer, which may be connected to your computer or to another computer network. Printer drivers are often found under “downloads” or “drivers” on your printer’s manufacturer website. Download the driver and then double click to run the driver file.
Steps of install printer driver in your computer:-
- First you have to click on start button, then select and add Printers from dialog box.
- Then add a Local Printer and select next.
- After that choose a Printer Port – You have to select from a drop down of existing ports or use the recommended port setting that your computer selects for you.
- Then you have to add the disc or select the driver that you downloaded from the manufacturer’s website.
- At last name your printer<Click Finish then run a test print.
in windows 10 :-
- First you have to select Start > Settings.
- Then In the Windows Settings search box, type “Device installation” and select change device installation settings.
- After that ensure that device Installation settings window, is selected, then select save changes or close the window.
- In the windows settings search box, type “Printer,” then select add a printer or scanner.
- Then select your printer when you see it appear, then follow any additional instructions to install the printer driver.
in Mac :-
- You have to window select Printers & Scanners.
- When the dialog box appears, click on the + button at the bottom left of the screen.
- After that Right click in the add Printer menu and in the select customize toolbar.
- Then drag the Advanced gear icon up into the toolbar and click done.