cPanel provides an easy-to-use interface to manage all aspects of your email accounts and it’s used by a number of top hosting companies like Hostgator, Bluehost, Dreamhost, and many more. This guide gives a step-by-step procedure for creating emails on the Cpanel.
Why do I need a domain email address?
There are a few reasons you might want to create an email address specific to your domain name. Email is an essential part of any website or online business. It’s a way to communicate with customers, partners, and other interested parties.
Email allows you to connect with your visitors and customers more personally. Plus, it’s a great way to keep them updated on your latest news and offerings. Creating email accounts in cPanel is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Steps to Create an Email Accounts in cPanel
These steps will guide you through creating and accessing an email account in cPanel.
Section1: Creating Email Addresses
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Email section, click Email Accounts.
- On the next screen, click the + CREATE button.
- Now, enter the required details to create a new email account:
- Domain: Select the domain where you wish to create the new email account.
- Email: Enter a Username for the email address you want to create.
- Password: Select a strong password for your new email account. The password strength meter will help you make it secure enough.
- Storage Space: Enter a size in MB in the field (you can select a larger storage unit from the drop-down), or select the “Unlimited” option.
- Click the + Create button. That’s it, in a few seconds, your new email account will be created.
Section 2: Manage Email accounts in cPanel
You can manage your email accounts through this interface, change your passwords, change the quota amount or delete the email account.
- In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts.
- To access it, please choose an email account and click the “MANAGE” button.
- On that next page, you will be presented with many options for managing your email account:
- Change Passwords: To change your email account password, click the Change Password link corresponding to your email address. Enter new Passwords, and save changes by pressing the Change Password button.
- Change Quota: To change your email quota, click on the link Change Quota corresponding to the email address that you want to manage. Enter a limited quota in Megabytes or select an unlimited option. Press Change Quota Button to save the changes.
- Delete an Email Account: To delete an email account, just click on the Delete link corresponding to your email account. It will ask for confirmation. Press the Delete Button to remove your email account.
Follow the steps to create an email account in cPanel which helps you successfully create and manage email. Repeat the process as many times as necessary for the accounts you need. For free email and cPanel get cheap web hosting services and enjoy more features that are helps to build a website. Check out our cheap web hosting plans today.