Create your Microsoft Account allows you to sync your settings and files across devices you can also link your Microsoft account to make it easier to stay connected with family and friends. Some users are unaware they can sign in to a new device using a local account. You don’t need to connect your device to the internet or share your personal details with Microsoft windows.
How to create Microsoft Account ?
- Open a web browser and visit Microsoft account.
- Click on the “Account” > “Create one!” to begin to create your Microsoft Account.
- Click “Get a new email address” > “Next” option.
- Create a strong password and click on the “Next” option.
- Type your first and last name and click “Next.”
- Select your location and Fill your personal details.
- Now, it will ask you for solving a given puzzle and click “Next” to proceed to the puzzle.
- Accept the terms and conditions of creating a account.
- Finally the account has been created and now follow the on-screen instructions.
Create account using pre-existing email address :
- Open the Microsoft’s account creation page.
- Now, click on the create new account option.
- Select “Use your email address” and set a password for the Microsoft account.
- You will receive the verification code on the email account for verifying the email and create your account.
- Finally it’s Done!!!
Create a Microsoft Account With Gmail on the Web :
- Go to the creating Microsoft Account.
- Click on the “Create one account” and enter your email address.
- Click on the “Next” option and create a strong password.
- Enter your personal information (Name, DOB, Country) and click on the “Next” option.
- Review the Microsoft Services Agreement and privacy statement and accept the terms.
- Finally, your account has been created.