Changing the Windows desktop background is easy. You can choose a picture for your desktop background or change the accent colour for Start, the taskbar, and other items. A wallpaper is the background image on your desktop. The Background section of Settings has options for adding single pictures, slideshow, or solid colour wallpapers to the desktop. Set wallpaper on my computer is easy and effective way.
How to change the wallpaper ?
Choose a wallpaper for Background :
- First click on the desktop option.
- Choose a image to Set wallpaper & style for background.
- Select one image to set as your wallpaper.
- To choose a wallpaper brightness, select Radiance option and manage.
- If you want to use your personal photo, select Google Photos.
Use the wallpaper for multiple Chromebooks :
- Choose the time > Settings > “Accounts” > Sync and Google services.
- Select Manage option so that you can fit the image.
- To use all the same settings, including wallpaper and turn on Sync everything.
Change the screen saver background :
- Click your desktop > Set wallpaper & style > Screensaver.
- Now, turn on the screen saver and select the switch > “Screensaver animation.”
- Select your photos displayed.
- To choose an album to set as your screen saver, select it from Google Photos or Art gallery.
Another way to change the wallpaper :
- Select Start > Settings > Personalization.
- Select a picture or create a slideshow of pictures.
- You can let Windows pull an accent colour from your background, or choose your own colour adventure.
- Choose your mode and your accent colour looks better in a Dark or Light mode.
Windows 10 :
- Click your desktop > Personalize.
- Press the Start button > Settings > Personalization > Picture.
- Click a new picture for the background.
- Decide whether to fill, fit, stretch, tile, or centre the picture.
- Click the Save Changes button to save your new background.