Dell laptop Recovery mode under which “Reset this PC option”, tap “Get Started”. Choose “Remove everything” and then choose to “Remove files and clean the drive”. The Dell computer contains a recovery partition that allows you to restart computer to its original state. It’s possible that you won’t be able to access your recovery partition if you’ve recently deleted or overwritten your computer. Your recovery partition will no longer be a burden after upgrading to Windows.
How to set up Dell laptop Recovery mode ?
Manually Access a Dell Restore Partition :
- Turn on or restart the computer.
- Press and hold the “Ctrl” + “F11” and visit “www.dell.com”.
- Click “Restore” > “Confirm” > “Finish” > “Yes” to reboot computer or laptop.
- Click “Next” and “OK” after rebooting to complete recovery.
- Turn off the computer and connect the USB drive with Dell Recovery & Restore.
- Turn on the computer and tap F12 to enter the computer setup screen.
- Select USB Storage Device and press Enter.
- On the Recovery & Restore window, select your preferred language.
- Read and accept the license terms and agreement > Continue.
Image Recovery and Reinstall :
- Open Dell Recovery & Restore will perform the image recovery.
- Your computer will restart a couple of times and reconnect the external hard drive until the backup is complete.
- Windows will start normally and the desktop will display.
- Click the Restart > Dell Recovery & Restore application > Continue.
- Once the operating system is finished reinstalling, you have to restart your computer.
Backup and Recover the Windows :
- Log in to Windows as an administrator.
- Open Dell Backup and Recovery > pointing to All programs > Restore System.
- Select the backup file and click Next.
- In the Confirm window, read the caution message and click both check boxes to confirm.
- Click restarts > Windows Recovery Environment.
- When the process completes a success message appears and click Finish.