Bing is a search engine developed by Microsoft and is primarily known for being a search engine website accessible by visiting Bing.com. It collects your information while providing various search services and it can be deleted right away, Here’s how you can clear your Bing search history and your Microsoft Edge history as well.
Does Bing keep your search history?
Yes! when you search using Bing, it collects the search terms you provide, among other information, such as IP address and location, unique identifiers contained in our cookies, the time and date of your search, and your browser configuration.
How to Clear Bing Search History?
Clear your Bing search history in just a few steps. Unless you have a really full cache, this should only take a few minutes. What to do:
- Firstly, visit Bing.com, and then click the Setting (three horizontal lines).
- From the setting menu, select Search history.
- Then click ‘Clear All‘ on the right-hand side.
Note: You can choose a different type to view according to your needs. You can also use the filter to view the search history of a certain period, such as all-time, 6 months, 1 month, and 1 week. You can select a certain history to delete.
How do I get rid of Bing history on Microsoft edge?
- Open Microsoft Edge on your device.
- Click 3 dot menu > Settings > Privacy, search, and services .
- In the Clear browsing data section, select Choose what to clear.
- Then choose a time range from the drop-down menu
- Choose the types of browsing data you want to clear.
- Select Clear now.
Is Bing better for privacy?
Bing is definitely better over Google in terms of privacy — Microsoft doesn’t track user data as deeply as Google, and Bing isn’t as involved in a complex web of data collection as Google.