Change the time on my computer for keeping good time, but you might have to provide the correct date and time for your location. Sometimes, you may also need to add multiple clocks displayed on your PC for different time zones. In this case, to know to change time Windows is important. To set the date and time on your computer follow the steps.
How to Change time on computer ?
Here, we discuss 3 methods that can help you to make changes.
Method 1: Manually Set
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and click the Date/Time display on the taskbar.
- Choose Adjust Date/Time and the dialog box will appears.
- Enter a new time or you can use the up and down arrows to change the time.
- Choose Time Zone option and click OK.
- If you don’t want your computer to adjust for Daylight Saving Time, click Change Time Zone and click the Automatically Adjust Clock for – Daylight Saving Time check box to turn this feature off.
- Click OK again.
Method 2: Using Taskbar
- In the taskbar choose Adjust data /time.
- Locate to the Date & time section and turn off Set time automatically.
- Click the Change button under Change date and time.
- Set the correct date and time and click Change to confirm the changes.
Method 3: Settings
- Right click Windows Start menu and choose Settings.
- Choose Time & language and turn off the Set time automatically option.
- Click Change under the Change date and time option.
- Set date and time by your own and click the Change button.