The P10 error in the Canon printer occurs if there is any paper jam in the printer. There are chances that you may face the error. Paper jamming is a common issue that can occur in printers so that is why you need to check with the troubleshooting solutions so that you can resolve the error immediately. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
Canon Printer Error P10- Causes
- Paper jams in Canon printers occur due to debris and dust particles obstructing the movement of the printer rollers. A paper jam is the most common printer problem, and there may be additional error codes or support codes indicates the paper jam.
- You must proceed carefully because the printers are intricately designed machines with multiple points where paper jams can occur.
- Canon printers are also regarded as a susceptible stations that can serve as a home for insects and unwanted objects.
- This is the reason why you have to daily clean and maintain the printer’s internal parts.
How do you resolve the error code P10?
- First, holding down the power or reset button.
- The power button must be pressed twice.
- You must wait for at least 30 seconds after completing the preceding steps & wait until the LED light on your printer flashes.
- If you want to completely reset the printer, the following steps are important to perform.
If you are facing some similar canon printer error like – 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81 . Then you can contact us.