Canon Printer Error E62 is one such error that users go through while using the printer. If you are facing the same error then do not worry as we have a complete guide here to help you resolve the problem. The error E62 occurs when the scanning in progress occurs when the unexpected error occurs. The experts will also guide and assist you in resolving the Canon printer error E62. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81, E14, E31, E23, E32, 751, P22, P03, 752, 1259, 1660, 4120, 5010, E58, 5011, E56, 1401, 6000, 006 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.
Canon Printer Error E62 – Causes
- The error code E62 means that your printer is facing a scan-related problem.
- Find a series of issues causing the printer.
Canon Printer Error E62 – Solutions
Change Printer Settings:-
- Press the button given on the printer.
- Change the settings according to the correct configuration.
- Try to run the performed procedure once or twice to resolve the error code.
- Check whether the settings provided in the printer for the scanning function are in the correct figure or not.
- Once you found the fault, or even if you have any doubt, you should immediately change the scanner settings according to the needed parameters.
- Check if the change in scanner settings has removed the error code.
Resetting the Printer:-
- Reset your printer if the above steps fail to resolve your problem.
- Start by turning off your printer and you need to remove the power cable directly from the power source.
- Now you need to reconnect the power cables and cords that you removed from your printer and turn on the printer.
- Then you need to connect the device to the Ethernet cable.
- Check the error is resolved or not by printing a test page.
If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81, E14, E31, E23, E32, 751, P22, P03, 752, 1259, 1660, 4120, 5010, E58, 5011, E56, 1401, 6000, 006 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.