Canon Printer Error E59 is a typical error that is triggered when a printer cannot detect print jobs. The printers are also compatible with networks or wireless devices set up. Sometimes, you find some errors while printing the document, and error e59 is a popular printer error of canon printers. The majority of people prefer Canon devices because they come with a simple interface. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
Canon Printer Error e59 – Causes
- The printer isn’t able to get the print job.
- Your printer isn’t able to connect to the PC.
- Canon printer connection error.
- Print heads or fusers is not working.
- You must change your settings in a way that is not valid.
- Stuck print job.
Solutions of canon printer error e59
- First you have to press the stop button to abort the printing.
- Now set the size by checking the size of the paper, and by choosing the correct media type in the canon printer.
- Press the OK button and then restart the printer.
- Now make sure to run a print test to check whether the problem is fixed or not.
- If still your printer is displaying the same error, then set your printer to its default setting and then make the required changes or contact canon printer’s official help and support. They will send a device engineer at your location to fix your issue.
- Check the paper settings and if required change it accordingly.
- Also, check the settings for the paper size and make the changes.
- Change the settings for the copy paper.
- Make sure it matches with the paper settings and information that has been set on the cassette of the printer.
- Check the cassette paper information and details.
- Once you have checked everything and changed the settings accordingly make sure to run a print test to see if the Error E59 is resolved or not.