Canon Printer Error E57 occurs when the alignment of the scanning print head fails. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 6000, 5b02, E04, e02, 853 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
What are the causes of Error E57 ?
As we all know that there are several reasons of occurrence this Error E57. So here i am providing you the main causes and solutions for resolving the following error. I hope my information may help you in easy resolution :-
- Due to fail scanning print head alignment.
- Due to loaded paper improperly.
- When print head nozzle blocked.
How to fix Canon Printer Error E57 ?
- You have to print head alignment of the sheet and placed in the correct manner and the right position.
- After that check the orientation on the glass.
- Now you have to placed paper properly.
- Check the platen glass alignment of the print head is not dirty.
- Not block print head nozzle.
- If you are still facing the error E57 then you need to try manually aligning the print head.