Canon printer error E49 occurs when the printer is not connecting with the internet because the network connection is not prepared. The server is connecting with the network but a network connection is not established. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error B504, C000, E03, E04, E08 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
What are the reasons behind Error E49 ?
There are some following reasons of Error E49. Here we are discuss the causes and solutions :-
- When the printer is not connecting with the internet.
- Due to improper connectivity of network.
- Due to not replace the ink absorber.
How to resolve Canon Printer Error E49 ?
- First Turn off the Canon printer but do not switch off the power source.
- Then hold the power button and check the indicator lights which should be stable.
- Run a print test and check if the problem is fixed or not.
- After that you have to replace the ink absorber.
- Restart the devices. The router, modem and the computer must restart it will help in resolving the Error Code E49.
- Make sure that the connections are connect properly or not. If the connections are loose or damaged then you need to replace it with the authentic ethernet cable connections.