Canon Printer Error E48 is occur when a Canon printer can’t connect to a server. In simple terms, this error E48 is caused due to improper connectivity. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error E13 , E15 , P02 , P08 , E12 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
what are the causes of Canon Printer Error E48 ?
The occurrence of the error E48 is when a Canon printer can’t connect to a server. In simple terms, the error code E48 is caused due to improper connectivity.
- When printer is unable to connect server.
- Poor Wi-Fi network.
- Main cause is that connections are loose or damage or not established properly.
How to get rid of canon printer error 48 ?
These are some basic solutions that you can follow to resolve error E48. Contact Canon printer technicians for expert guidance and solutions. They will guide you step by step to resolve issue with Canon printer without any delay.
- For resolving the Error E48, make sure that the connection is in proper way.
- You have to restart the computer and printer .Many times a quick restart of the computer and printer can help fix the error.
- Update your printer driver.
Related canon printer error : E13 , E15 , P02 , P08 , E12.