The Canon Printer Error E13 grow on the monitor screen when the cartridge ink runs out. When this issue emerges, the printer shall terminate all printing operations and won’t take up any printing or scanning task.
If you are facing some similar canon printer error like – b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , E02 . Then you can contact us.
What are the causes of Canon Printer Error E13 ?
- Ink run out in the cartridge.
- Not checking ink cartridges from time to time.
- Using a cartridge with low ink and not replacing it in time.
How to settle your Canon Printer Error E13 ?
- Turn off the ink gauge but Don’t click on cancel printing.
- After that it displays the error message.
- Tap these buttons for few seconds until the error message changes.
- After that, your printer will automatically switch off.
- Then wait for a few seconds, and then switch on your printer.
- The cartridge’s LED light will have a ‘yellow’ color blink.
- Now Your Canon printer will start working properly.