Canon printer error E12 usually occurs when you are unable to print specific information. If you are experiencing this error then you are able to print everything except a specific set of data or information. Note – Join computersolve.com for Canon printer error cleanup and computer-related problems avoidance.
Related Canon printer error : E13 , E15 , E16 , E04 , E08 , P02 , 801
Reasons of Canon printer error E12 –
- Incorrect insertion of the toner cartridge.
- Non-cleanliness of papers in the paper tray.
- Not checking the color mismatch from time to time.
- Not replacing the toner cartridge in time.
How to fix Canon printer error E12 ?
- First you need to properly insert the toner cartridge in the printer and also replace the toner ink cartridge.
- Be sure to check the toner cartridge to see if the toner has run out.
- If you notice a color mismatch and the toner cartridge needs replacing, replace or fix it.
- Always keep in mind that the paper you are using in the paper tray should be completely clean and straight.
Knowledge : If you are facing some similar canon printer error like – E13 , E15 , E16 , E04 , E08 , P02 , 801 . Then you can contact us.