This Error E05 also occurs if Ink Cartridge is not installed properly. The Canon printer error E05 shows up mainly when the ink cartridge is dirty or not compatible with your printer. Error E05 can also be caused by the disarrangement of a cartridge in its holder, or when the cartridge needs to be replaced. This issue is common and can be solved easily. Ink Cartridge in Canon printers has a small opening through discharge the ink to be utilized on a certain paper. If you are facing some similar canon printer error like – 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , E02 . Then you can contact us.
How to fix Canon Printer Error E05 ?
For resolving your Canon Printer Error E05 following resolving ways are given below. I hope this may help your in Resolving the Canon Printer Error E05.
1. Switch off the canon printer :
- Hit the Stop button 5 to 6 seconds to reboot your Canon printer.
- If you are facing E05 Canon Printer Error.
- Now, You can start your Canon printer it is ready to use.
- If the error still remains then move on to the next process.
2. Factory Reset your Canon Printer :
- Start your Canon Printer.
- Open the menu bar option.
- Navigate the Setup menu.
- Move to Device settings and click OK option.
- Select the re-setting option & hit on the OK option to start the factory reset.
- After completing this process Check whether the E05 canon printer errors exist or not.
3. Check the Cartridge Position :
This error may be occur due to incorrect cartridge position. Sometimes we take out the cartridge and force it back to the wrong position, it can also damage your cartridge. This issue can also be occurred if ink cartridge in not placed in right position. You can fix the issue by checking and fitting ink cartridge in correct position. Once done, please check if the error is resolved.
4. Reinstalling & Clearing the Blockage of Ink Cartridge :
- You have to take out the cover of the Canon printer.
- Switch off the Canon printer by pressing the power button.
- You will see an ink cartridge install.
- Press 2 times on the lock which is located side of the cartridge holder and take out the ink cartridge.
- Clean the ink cartridge, using a soft clean piece of cloth, carefully wipe the “golden metallic strip” which is located on the front part of the cartridges.
- Now you have to reinstall the ink Cartridges.
- Restart the Canon printer.
- Hence, make sure the ink cartridge is properly clean.
5. Wrong & Damage ink cartridge installed :
If the Damage or wrong ink cartridge installed can lead to E05 Canon Printer Error, if it happens then you have to purchase the correct ink cartridge and install it properly on the side of the cartridge packaging.
In this article you get all the information about resolving the Canon Printer Error E05. if you want to resolve more and more Canon Printer Errors 5b00, 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b203 , 1403. Hope you all get your problems solution.