Canon printer error E04 means that your printer does not have a FINE cartridge installed correctly. To Resolve Canon Printer Error E04 To remove the cartridge, you must push the output tray back before opening the cover. Once the cartridges are removed, they can be reinstalled by pushing them firmly back until they click into place. After this the cover should be closed so that printing can resume.
Here we help you to solve error C000. If you are facing some similar canon printer error like – 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6a00 , 6a80 , 6s81 . Then you can contact us.
- Fine ink cartridges must be installed or replaced.
- A paper output cover should be opened.
- If you open the paper output cover, push the ink cartridge lock lever until the ink cartridge is selected and you can verify that it is installed properly.
Resolve Error E04 in Canon Printer :
If you are having a problem with your printer and keep seeing this error e04 then you should take immediate action to resolve the issue. However, if you are unable to fix the error rather than wasting time, it is always better to contact Canon printer technicians for help and support. You can also follow these steps to resolve Canon printer error E04.
- First you need to take out the ink cartridge installed in your Canon printer.
- Turn off the printer. To do this press the power off button on the printer but do not disconnect the power source.
- Now, check the ink cartridge label to make sure it is installed properly.
- Press the TURN ON button on the Canon printer and wait for the printer to switch on.
- Now, reinstall the ink cartridge and check the printer is working properly.
- Switch on your Canon printer.
- Hold the Stop/Reset button.
- Your color copy can be made only by pressing and holding down the button.
- Wait for 5 seconds.
- Setup and rebooting of the canon printer is now accomplished.
- You’ve reset your printer.
Canon Error E04 – Troubleshooting
If Canon printer error E04 is still not resolved, try cleaning the gold colored connector before installing the ink cartridge. If however, the problem persists then it indicates that you need to replace the ink cartridge that you are using.
However, if nothing works it’s time to get help from the Canon printer technical support team. The technical support team will provide you with information and help you resolve. Technicians have a thorough knowledge of Canon printers so that they can help you troubleshoot the error without any hassle.