The Canon B504 error code is a built in protection to stop the delicate resistors in the print-head from overheating and self destructing. There’s a chance that an error might occur when the printer has not started any ink at the print head.
A malfunctioning Canon MB2320 series Printer is reportedly sending users an Error Code B504 as a result. The problem occurs when there is no ink flowing to the print-head to keep it cool, which can occur when a cartridge is run completely dry or no ink is flowing.
Ways of resolving Canon Printer Error b504 –
As we all know that our Canon Printer Error b504 is the most common obstacle in running the canon printer smoothly.
- First turn your printer off by plugging all the power cords and cables.
- Open the front cover so as the print cart moves manually.
- Once you completely done the process, unplug it again and shift it to a movable position.
- Identify the cartridge that you are wanting to change or replace and press on the fastener.
- After hearing the sound of the click, the cartridge will eject out.
- Once you are done with this process of cartridge replacement, then close the front cover of the printer and restart your printer by plugging in back all the power cords.
- Unplug the power cord and open the front cover.
- Move the print-head cart manually to the location of cartridge replacement.
- Place your index finger above the cartridge you wish to change, and press on the fastener that is located under the black plectrum, you will hear a clicking sound, and the cartridge will eject.
- Now close the front printer cover, plug in the power cord and restart the printer for normal use.
- Switch on the canon printer.
- Use the Stop/Reset button on your canon printer.
- You can create a color copy simply by holding down the Control key on the button.
- Wait for 5 seconds.
- You’re now able to print with your canon printer.
- You’ve reset your printer.
Remember : We are discussing here about the Canon Printer Error B504. In this article you will get all the procedures and steps to fix the Canon Printer Error. As we all know that there are so many errors our canon printer faced. If you want to know about the fixing the Canon Printer Error Canon Printer Error 5b00 , 5100, 5200 , 5800, b200 , 6000, 6c10 you can get information by clicking here.