Canon printer error 801 is a common error that usually occurs when a user tries to send/receive an email or fax. This error can cause your printer to suddenly stop working. We hope that we can help you with this article. If you are troubled by Canon printer errors like e13 , e15 , e04 , u052 click on the link we provided.
Causes : Error 801
- Deteriorating network condition.
- Poor performance of SMTP server.
- The correct destination is not to be specified.
Resolved : Canon Printer Error 801
- The functionality of the SMTP server must be reasonable.
- Verify email address.
- Check network status.
- Temporarily re-enable the SMB protocol.
- Run Disk Cleanup.
- Make sure you have specified the correct destination.
If you are facing some similar canon printer error like – e13 , e15 , e04 , u052 . Then you can contact us.