The canon printers having an internal counter that keeps record the number of pages that have been printed and how many times it clean ups. These counters may helps you to determine the amount of waste ink that might be gathered on the base of the canon printer. When the canon printer shows that the waste ink tank is full, at that time the canon printer not printing anything and gives you an error message called “canon printer error 6c10”.
If you are facing some similar canon printer error like – 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6a00 , 6a80 , 6s81 . Then you can contact us.
Fix canon printer error 6c10 –
- First, you must have to move the printer’s head to the center.
- You are required to disconnect the printer and check the rights to make sure that is the purge unit is OK or no piece of paper. This solution might help you.
- For implementing this solution you are required to open lid and allow ink cartridge carrier at the center itself.
- Now you looking at the right where you will see a row of white roller behind the carrier.
- You need to take a small piece of paper towel and wipe out the spread ink off the piece of plastic.
- Approximately one inches towards the printer side from the piece of plastic.
- Now you need to take a small piece of paper towel and press into the foam.
- You need to repeat this procedure until the paper towel is no longer collecting the ink.
- Finally it’s done now you can close the lid and turn off the printer and turn on it back again.
- Undo the lid of the printer and allow the cartridge carrier inside the printer to center itself.
- Clean the plastic and take a small piece of a soft cloth or a paper towel to wipe the ink from this plastic.
- Clean the foam pad and now use a clean piece of paper towel and press into the foam pad.
- Now, restart the printer.
NOTE : If this procedure won’t work you need to reset the ink absorber counter.
To reset the ink absorber counter, perform the following steps: –
- Switch off your canon printer smoothly.
- Now, press and hold the Resume button and power button in a continue way.
- This will make the green LED light up.
- While you hold the power button, you have to release the resume button.
- Press the resume button four times and then immediately press the Power button.