The Canon 5200 error is mostly related to the ink levels seen in cartridges. Then turn your printer off and on again can rectified the printer’s mechanism for reading ink levels and get you back to printing in no time. One such common error we will discuss the cause of this problem and also multiple ways to fix Canon printer error 5200 in easy steps. If you are facing more error like – Canon Printer Error 5b00 , 5100, 5200 , 5800, b200 , 6000 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
Causes of Canon Printer Error 5200 :
The main cause that brings you closer to the solution of the problem. This error usually occurs when there is a faulty cartridge or any issue with the logic board in the printer. Some of the most feasible reasons for the problem are pointed.
- There could be a fault in your cartridge.
- The ink might be low in your cartridge.
- The logic board of your Canon printer is damaged.
- The black ink is not installed properly.
- It is one of the most common errors of printers that can be encountered by any of the canon printers series.
- This error message is automatically displayed on the screen and the printer stops working until you fix this issue.
How to fix Canon Printer Error 5200 ?
If you are facing error 5200 on your printer and are looking for the dependable ways to cope-up this obstacle, here we have outlined some simple resolution steps.
- Turn off your Canon printer first.
- Press and hold the STOP/RESET button.
- Press and hold Power ON button.
- While pressing the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button.
- Press twice the STOP/RESET button While holding yet the Power-On button.
- Wait until it displays an “idle” message. It will take a few seconds.
- When “idle” appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
- Lift up the cover and take out both the black and color cartridges.
- Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer.
- Return the top cover and turn on the printer again.
- After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
How to Reset your Canon Printer error 5200 ?
- First of all, turn your printer off and press and hold the stop or reset button.
- Now press and hold the power ON button.
- Release the stop or reset button while pressing the power button.
- Now press the stop/reset button twice but don’t release the power on button.
- Now you need to wait until the idle message will display.
- When the message appears, open the top cover to view the cartridges.
- Now take out both the color and black cartridges.
- Put on the cover of the cartridge holder and turn off the printer.
- Now, put off the top cover and turn on the printer once again.
We are discussing here about the canon printer error 5200. In this article you will get all the procedures and steps to fix the Canon Printer Error. As we all know that there are so many errors of canon printer we faced. If you want to know about the fixing the Canon Printer Error 5b00 , 5100, 5200 and 5800.