Canon Printer Error 5011 is one of the errors that we may encounter by our Canon printer. When this error occurs in your Canon printer and you want to print a document, a 5011 error message is displayed on your computer or Canon printer. Here, we will look at four solutions that will allow Canon printer users to resolve this error in their printer. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81, E14, E31, E23, E32, 751, P22, P03, 752, 1259, 1660, 4120, 5010, E58 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.
Methods to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5011:
Method 1: Perform Power Cycle
- Disconnect the printer from the power source for the next 5 minutes and reconnect.
- Open the cover to replace ink tanks.
- Close the lid while the initializing is being done.
- Press and hold the Cancel and Power button.
- Holding the power button and release the Cancel button.
- Press the button of Cancel 4 times in a row and release both the buttons.
Method 2: Check if Any Bits of Paper are Stuck in the Machine
Check that there are no bits of paper stuck inside the machine. When a printer cartridge becomes stuck, so it is important to look for this.
- Turn off the Canon printer.
- No paper or other object is stuck in the cartridge and jamming it.
- It can be stuck even by a small object.
Method 3: Clean the Encoder Strip
You can try resolving the issue by cleaning the encoder strip, which is placed behind the carriage. The carriage runs from left to right.
Method 4: Restart the Printer
- Detach the power cord from the power switch and wait for 10 minutes.
- Plug-in the power cable in the Power switch.
- Power off the printer and open the cover of the printer to change the ink cartridge.
- Now, again turn off the printer and long press the ‘Power + Cancel’ tab.
- Press the power tab and slowly free the ‘Cancel’ tab.
- Finally, the error is resolved.
For getting more information about some other errors related to this printer click here Canon Printer Error 5b00, 5100, 5200, 5800, b200, 6000, 5b02, E04 ,e02, b203, 1403, e05, 6A00, 6A80, 6A81, E14,
E23, E31, E32, 751, P22, P03, E16, 752, 1259, 4102, 5010, E58 you can get information by clicking here.