Canon Printer Error 5010 implies a purge unit issue. In the event your device is still under warranty, you can bring it to a Canon service center for maintenance. If your warranty has ended, you’re responsible for maintenance. Problem with the printer’s purge unit can be a cause of error. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81, E14, E31, E23, E32, 751, P22, P03, 752, 1259, 1660, 4120 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.
Canon Printer Error 5010 – Solutions
Solution 1 :
- Open the top of the canon printer, which gives access to the part of the scanner.
- If possible remove the glass from the top.
- When you see the imaging unit — which digitizes documents — if stuck move it.
Solution 2 :
- Open the same side of the printer.
- If the part of the scanner look at the cables and connections on top.
- Look carefully and abundant lighting that has not taken off or broken any time.
Here we are discussing about the Canon Printer Error 5010 and I provide you the best solutions that may help you in resolving. For getting more information about some other errors related to this printer click here Canon Printer Error 5b00, 5100, 5200, 5800, b200, 6000, 5b02, E04 ,e02,
b203, 1403, e05, 6A00, 6A80, 6A81, E14, E23, E31, E32, 751, P22, P03, E16, 752, 1259, 4102 you can get information by clicking here.