Canon Printer Error 4102 cannot print the paper at all, this well-known error code occurs when the paper size or media type is not fixed correctly. According to canon printer customer support number error can be fixed easily using some manual steps. Users do not need to worry about it. Follow some described manual steps to fix the error message 4102. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81, E14, E31, E23, E32, 751, P22, P03, 752, 1259, 1660 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.
Canon Printer Error 4102 – Causes
The media type and paper size are not set correctly.
- Press the machine’s Stop button, to cancel printing, change the media type or paper size setting, then print again.
- When the media type is set to Photo Paper Plus Glossy II:
Set the paper size to 4″x6″ 10x15cm (Windows)/4 x 6 (Mac), or 5″x7″ 13x18cm (Windows)/5 x 7 (Mac)
- When the media type is set to Glossy Photo Paper:
Set the paper size to 4″x6″ 10x15cm (Windows)/4 x 6 (Mac).
- When the media type is set to Envelope:
Set the paper size to Envelope Com 10 (Windows)/Envelope #10 (Mac) or Envelope DL (Windows/Mac).
Steps to Fix the Error 4102 Message in Canon Printer:
- Go to computer option and login as an administrator panel.
- Click on the “Start” button < “All Programs” < “Accessories” < “System Tools”.
- Select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” < “Next” option.
- Click on the “On this list, tap to restore point” < “Next” option.
- A new window will pop up.
- Find “Restore my computer to an earlier time” from the list & click on it.
- Finally the error is resolved.