Canon Printer Error 1007 indicates there is no paper in the cassette (upper). It is usually occurs when you are printing an item set for 4”×6” or 5”×7” photo paper. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error E32 ,E31 ,E23 ,E14 ,E12 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
What are the reasons behind Error 1007 ?
There are following reasons occur when you face this trouble :-
- When there is no paper in the cassette (upper).
- Due to paper loaded improperly.
- Due to printing an item set for 4”×6” or 5”×7” photo paper.
How to fix Canon Printer Error 1007 ?
There are some following steps for resolving this error, if you follow the below steps you can solve all of your queries :-
- First you have to load paper in the upper cassette.
- Then load paper properly load paper with the edges of the paper aligned to the paper guides.
- After that open the item that you were trying to print and bring up the print dialog box.
- Make sure the paper size is set to US Letter and the media type is set to Plain Paper or not
- After that set paper size to us letter & set media type to plain paper.