The machine can’t determine a WLAN access point/router that has WPS enabled. If you want to connect with WPS, you must operate both your machine and the WLAN access point/router. If you are facing more error like – brother printer error ts-02 , 35 , 50 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
Brother Printer Shows Error Ts-07 – Causes
Knowing the causes or reasons behind the error will help with the overall better understanding of the problem. This will also help with the resolution as well. Therefore, before moving on to the Troubleshooting Methods to Fix Error Ts-07, Thus, there are some steps to describe error TS-07.
- Unable to detect any WLAN access point.
- The inability of the device to detect the router.
- Internet issues.
- Corrupted drivers.
- Hardware issues.
Instructions to Fix Brother Printer Error TS-07
This error occurs when your Brother printer cannot detect a WLAN access point or router that has WPS or AOSS enabled.
- Firstly, ensure that your WLAN access point or router supports WPS or AOSS.
- Now, you can check it either by looking for icons present on your router or the documents that were provided with your WLAN Access Point or Router.
- If your brother printer is WPS or AOSS enabled, configure your wireless settings using automatic wireless mode (WPS or AOSS).
- Make sure that you operate both the brother printer and WLAN access point or router.
- For an undisturbed internet connection, place your Brother Printer within the range of your WLAN Access Point or the Router.
- Don’t keep any signal casting objects like mobiles around your brother printer or the WLAN Access Point/Router because these objects may disturb your
- WLAN Router or Access Point.
- Now press the ‘Menu’ option on your brother printer and then select the network and then tap on ‘OK.’
- Now, with the help of the up and down keys on your printer, check for the WLAN network, select it and then click on ‘OK.’
- Look for the WPS or AOSS option, select it and then tap on ‘OK.’
- If the message ‘WLAN Enable’ appears on the screen, choose the ‘accept’ option. By this, the wired network setting will be disabled.
- If ‘Network I/F switched to wireless’ or ‘Enable WLAN’ message is displayed, click on the ‘OK’ option.
- Now hold on the WPS or AOSS button present on the WLAN Access Point/Router for some time.
- You have to hold the button located on your WLAN Router or Access Point.
- Then, press the ‘OK’ option.
- Now your Brother Printer will automatically detect the mode of your WPN Access point and connect to your wireless network.
- Now, on your printer’s LCD screen, the WLAN report will be displayed and it will be printed automatically.