The Error TS-02 is one of the most ordinary error happen when the WLAN access point/router cannot be verify with the MAC address of the Brother Printer which is allowed in the filter. The Brother Printer Error Code TS-02 denote that the WLAN access point/router cannot be exposed by the system.
What are the main causes of an error code Ts-02 ?
There are many reasons for having an error code Ts-02 in all brother printer models. When these issues appear in the system, it made every printer user uncomfortable and creates a barrier that stops users to work :-
- The error code Ts-02 happen in the brother printer system due to the presence of a corrupted or damaged Windows system file.
- The error decrease the performance of the system due to the system file entries.
- If you have not completed the installation or follow the instructions that give rise to this error.
- When this Ts-02 error code has occurred on the brother printer system, you have to inspect the root cause where and why this error code happen.
- Run the troubleshooter mode can quickly help you to resolve this problem and also save your time, money as well as effort.
Potential Reasons Behind the Brother Printer Error TS-02 :
You can experience this issue while connecting the Brother printer with other device. And, there are many reasons behind this Brother printer error TS-02. Damaged corrupted Windows system files can often cause this connection issue. Incomplete printer installation is other reason for this Brother printer error. If you have installed incompatible printer software, that can lead to a TS-02 error.
Delinquent to corrupted or missing system file entries, the printer won’t detect the router. If you have uninstalled any hardware, this printing issue can occur. Thus, identifying the root cause of the Brother printer error TS-02 can become very difficult.
Remedies to Fix Brother Printer Error Code TS-02 :
- First, you need to check the WLAN access point/router is Powered.
- After that connect to the Internet connection with a built-in wireless LAN to verify that the WLAN access point/router works properly.
- After that, shift the printer to a barrier-free area or place nearest to the WLAN access point/router to get better connectivity of the network.
- Then, you need to “Run” the temporary location of your printer within the 1 meter or 3.3 feet from the WLAN access point.
- If the WLAN access point/router is pleasing the MAC address filtering, then make sure that the MAC address of the Brother printer is allowed in the filter.
- Keep in mind, that your Brother printer is using radio signals in the 4 GHz range. And if your system is using the 5 GHz range then the printer TS- 02 error will show on your device.
- You can use the Setup Wizard option from the Control Panel of your Brother printer.
- However, you can also do it manually by entering the SSID and security information. So, confirm it by entering all the details in the device.
- Before completing the process, you have to re-confirm the SSID and security information.
- After completing the process restart your Brother printer.
Guidance Of Troubleshoot to Fix the Error Code Ts-02 in Brother Printers :-
- To fix the fault is to secure that the WLAN of your router must be turned on. When you turned the router or wireless access point on, wait for a while & let the router machine setup all its useful functions until you expect an internet connection.
- Now, you have to connect to the built-in wireless LAN properly & check that the WLAN access point & routers work properly or not.
- Then, you need to place your brother’s printer in a hedge-free area to get conducive connectivity of the wireless network.
- You need to ‘Run’ the temporary location of your printer within 1 meter or 3.3 feet from the WLAN access point.
- If the WLAN access point or the router is accessing the MAC address garble then make sure that the actual MAC address of the brother printer machine is allowed in the filter.
- Keep in mind that the brother printer is using the radio signals having the frequency range of 4Ghz. You have to maintain the frequency range effectively. If your printer uses a higher radio signal frequency of 5-6Ghz then there are more chances of having the Ts-02 error in the system.
- Now, you can also use the Setup Wizard option which is in the Control Panel of your Brother Printer.
- In this step, you have to insert the accurate details about the printer including the network SSID and password to connect it with the wireless network.
- In the last step, when you have execute the all steps then you must be restart the brother printer and see the difference.
- Successfully Done.