Brother printer error code 0b means there is a mechanical or black drum unit failure in the machine. And when this error “Unable to print at 0B” or “Machine error 0B” starts appearing on your machine’s display. If you are facing more error like – brother printer error ts-02 , ts-07 , 35 , 50 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
Brother printer error code 0b – Causes
- The common cause of the printer error Print unable 0B is that the machine has damaged the high-voltage main.
- The high-voltage main is faulty, causing the voltage supply to the controller.
- Main thing is pushed up too high, which can lead to the failure of the main controller (card, formatter) .
- The cause of the damage to the high-voltage mainboard may be due to the short-circuiting of the components.
- Due to the humid surrounding air, the presence of dirt or the aspect of insects inside the machine, affecting the operation of the components.
Remedies to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 0b –
- Firstly, Switch off the printer and press and make a grip for holding the power key.
- .Go ahead, Now, plug off the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Now, wait for at least 60 seconds and plug in the power cable again in the printer.
- Follow all the above steps and press and grip the power key.
- It will power on the printer again.
- Now, after this switch on the printer,& if a notification says “this error has been fixed” showing on your screen, then your issue is resolved.
Alternate ways to Fix the Brother Printer Error Code 0b –
- First turn on the printer and then open the front cover.
- Now remove the toner cartridge and drum unit from the printer.
- Next, push the green lock level down.
- Now take the new drum unit and press until you hear a clicking sound.
- Also put the toner cartridge and drum on the back of the printer.
Brother printer error code 0b – Troubleshoot
- Firstly, turn off the device and unplug it.
- Wait for about 30 seconds and plug the power cord back into the device and turn it on.
- Now, if the device displays Ready, it means that the problem is solved.
- But if the ‘Print Unable to 0B’ message still appears on your device’s display.
- 5.We require you to replace the drum unit in the device.