Error A6 usually occurs when the ink absorber pad of the printer is full and needs to be replaced. There can be a mechanical issue with your printer or with temperature issues with the fuser of your brother printer. If you are facing more error like –brother printer error ts-02 , ts-07 , 0b , 35 , 50 , 32 , 46, 3b etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. It’s responsible for distributing ink from the cartridges into the paper printout.
Procedure for resolving Brother Printer Error a6:-
- First, locate the power cord of your printer.
- After that remove it while your printer is still on.
- To release any remaining current in your printer then long press the power button of your printer.
- Open the fuser gear of your Brother Printer & gently try to move the gears.
- Inspect for any damage or wear and tear of the gear.
- Now shut the fuser gear and install it back into the printer.
How to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Code a6?
- First, Power off your printer, then you give rest to your printer of at least ten seconds.
- Because has the capacity to retain the print commands, the fax memory for up to sixty hours even after turning off the printer.
- After that turn on the printer & give it a while to set its internal functions.
Here we are discussing about the brother printer error a6 and I provide you the best solutions that may help you in resolving the brother printer error a6. For getting more information about some other errors related to this printer click here Brother Printer Error ts-02, ts-07, 0b, 35, 50, 32, 46, 45, 30 you can get information by clicking here.