There could be several reasons if your computer is having sound or audio problems. Like hearing an intermittent sound. We wrote this article to help you find and fix audio troubleshooter problems.
What Causes Audio Troubleshoot Problems?
We have noticed that many users face audio problems. There can be many reasons for audio troubleshooter problems such as –
- Audio jack loses or broken.
- Your system is not updated.
- Computer running on old audio drivers.
- Make any changes to the system settings.
- There is a problem with your microphone or speaker.
- You are attacking your system’s audio components with malware.
- Any other hardware or system configuration issue can also cause this problem.
How to fix audio troubleshoot problems?
To fix this problem follow all the steps mentioned below and get rid of this problem.
- Check volume level and mute output.
- Then, Make sure you are using the correct audio output.
- Check All Audio Cables and Wireless Connections.
- Then, Try Windows Audio Troubleshooter.
- Roll Back or Reinstall the Audio Drivers.
- Then, Update IDT High Definition Audio Codec.
- Fix Realtek High Definition Audio Problems.
- Run Audio Troubleshooter.
- Then, Restart Audio Services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix the “audio services not responding” issue on Windows?
You can restart the audio service by right-clicking on RUN > services.msc > Windows Audio > Restart.
The computer audio is not working properly. How do I fix it?
You can fix the problem by reinstalling the audio driver. For this, go to Device Manager > Expand the Sound, Video, and Game Controller option. Then right-click on the audio driver and choose Uninstall. After that, download the audio drivers and install them.
Get Help –
If you have tried all the relevant tips listed in this document, and have not resolved your issue, contact your facility’s Help Center.
Through this link: audio troubleshooter find and fix problems, audio troubleshooter find and fix sound