Microsoft announced the launch of its newest site, aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp, which aims to provide easy access to resources that developers need to make their multiplayer games more accessible and inclusive.
It is an extension that lets you play Minecraft on multiple computers with the same game and player settings, even if the computers are in different locations and don’t use the same language. The extension works with Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android versions of Minecraft.
Note: It doesn’t work with mobile versions or split-screen multiplayer games on Xbox One consoles or Nintendo Switch consoles.
How to create an account on aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp?
The registration process for an account on aka mc multiplayer help is simple and only requires a few steps:
- First, go to the official website and click on the “create an account” button.
- Next, fill out the form with your personal information (such as email address, date of birth, country, and preferred language).
- Once you have completed the form, click on the submit button.
- Finally, confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the confirmation email that will be sent to you.
- Congratulations! You now have access to the many features of Microsoft Minecraft!
After you create an account, you’ll be able to access the multiplayer help site. You can use your account to track your gameplay, connect with friends, and manage your privacy settings.
How do you enable multiplayer on Minecraft?
Minecraft multiplayer is available on many different platforms, including PC, Xbox, and mobile devices. To enable multiplayer on Minecraft, you’ll need to select the multiplayer option from the main menu. Once you’re in the multiplayer menu, you can either join an existing game or create your own. If you’re creating your own game, you’ll need to choose a game mode (survival or creative), set some basic options, and then invite other players to join.
How to Change aka ms multi player privacy settings?
Microsoft asks you to agree to some privacy policies before providing full access to Multiplayer and kids. So, here are the steps to change the privacy settings of your Microsoft account:
- Open an internet browser on your device and navigate to aka.ms/account.
- Select the Settings to tab on the left side of the page and then choose Privacy.
- Change the appropriate setting for what you want to do: Manage my advertising preferences, Personalize content, or Personalize ads based on my location. – Read about this setting and make sure it reflects your needs before continuing.
- Once you’ve made changes, select the Save button in the bottom right corner of the page.
How to add friends to Microsoft Minecraft?
If you haven’t already, create a free Microsoft account – Xbox users will have an account automatically. Your Microsoft account is required for crossplay. If you’re on a console, you’ll also need an online subscription like Xbox Live or Nintendo Switch Online. Now, follow the instructions to link your Microsoft account to the game.
- First of all created your Microsoft account, launch “Minecraft” and click “Sign in with a Microsoft account.”
- Choose an existing world or create a new one and launch your game. Once you’ve loaded into the world, open the in-game settings menu.
- Navigate to the far-right and select “Invite to Game.“
- On the next screen, select the option to “Find Cross-Platform Friends.”
- Find your friend using their Minecraft ID or Gamertag, then select “Add Friend.”
- Check the box to select the friend, and click “Send 1 Invite.”
Now, all you have to do is sit and wait for your friend to accept the invite, and in no time, they will come to your “Minecraft” world. And from now on, when they’re online, they’ll show up under “friends online“.