Noise-canceling software is a brilliant way to cancel your microphone noise, and the market is filled with tools that are able to do this reasons such as talking to your friends while you are gaming, chatting on Skype, editing a recorded voice track, and so on. Noise-canceling is the process of removing audio interferences such as mic noises or active noises from a recording in order to generate crystal-clear sounds. There are plenty of audio tools that allow you to perform this task. Noise cancellation software is a real deal to eliminate unwanted audio interference.
In the list below, you will find noise-canceling software.
1: KRISP Noise Cancelling Software
If you are a remote worker then Krisp is a must-have app for you. It is very user-friendly and as it is AI-powered it cancels background noises in real-time. Krisp is one of the very few tools of its kind in the marketplace. There are tools that help you remove noise from recorded audio (after the video has been recorded), but there is a serious shortage of tools that help you to remove noise in real-time such as while you are making or receiving a call.
Features of Krisp:
- Cancels out Acoustic echoes
- AI noise cancellation
- Support for any microphone or headphones
- HD quality of voice
- Audio recording option
- Floating widget quick feature accessibility
- It is compatible with 800+ communication and streaming apps
2: IZOTOPE RX7
IZOTOPE RX7 is another noise cancelling software in the market, a lot of people go for it for its ability to pick up the most disturbing of audio recordings and transform them into clear and noiseless mirror images of what they once were.
Features of IZOTOPE RX7:
- Dialogue contour improve the intonation in a spoken dialogue in order to polish and refine the recording
- Dialogue de-reverb remove reverberant signal content from spoken dialogue
- De-rustle removes all forms of distracting rustle from your dialogue
- Breath control feature identifies and removes such noises in vocal recordings and dialogue
- De-bleed prevents your audio entertainment from leaking out of your headphones
3: NoiseGator (Noise Gate)
NoiseGator is quite a simple noise gate app that is intended for use with VOIPs such as Skype to cancel the background noise and provide you with an enhanced experience while you are talking to your buddies. this program requires Java 7 or higher to run in Windows and Mac alike.
Features of NoiseGator:
- NoiseGator is able to completely cut out background noise while you’re talking to others on Skype.
- NoiseGator is a lightweight app that is also effortless to use.
- It routes the audio through an audio input to an audio output.
- If the audio level goes below the threshold, the gate will close, and the audio is cut.
- When you are using the app with a virtual audio cable, it will be able to act as a noise gate for either a sound input such as a microphone or sound output such as speakers.
- The app can also be used to gate noise from your very own mic or play your mic through your speakers.
4: SoliCall software
This is the another software for noise cancelling. SoliCall Pro is a professional Noise Cancellation Software. It is mainly used by organizations and individuals looking for professional quality audio output for various reasons. Patented noise reduction technology is used by SoliCall. SoilCall is compatible with all modern versions of Windows. During a call, it provides crystal clear audio quality on both sides and filter echos. Also, since they have cloud services, you will benefit from its service on mobile devices.
Features of SoliCall:
- Noise reduction and Echo cancellation is done on both sides of the call
- Supports all audio formats
- Works with all commercial phones
- Integration with your soft-phone is quite simple
- Records the calls
- Modest CPU requirements.
- Compatible with any cloud-based communication apps
5: Urban Denoiser
UrbanDenoiser is a free to use app with ads. UrbanDenoiser is an app designed for people to enjoy their favorite music. But it can act as a noise cancellation software by automatically adjusting volume and frequency masking to eliminate undesirable noises in the background. This noise-canceling app allow you to hear and listen better as well as does a great job on supressing the noise during video calls. The UrbanDenoiser won the Microsoft AppCup in 2015.
Features of Urban Denoiser:
- Noise reduction
- Patented natural sound restoring
- Sound amplification equalizer
- Volume booster